1. Upon entering the gym, all Members are required to checkin at the front desk.
2. All guests must sign a medical and injury release form prior to using the club facilities and follow all Rules and Regulations. All guests must prove that they are at least 18 years of age or older
3. During gym use, all Members and guests will refrain from engaging in loud, foul or slanderous language or molesting, badgering or harassing other Members or gym employees, agents and contractors. Threatening or violent conduct is prohibited.
4. Gym is open only during class times. Doors will open 15 minutes before classes and are locked between classes. If clients are not on time they will not be able to particiapte in classes. Doors will be locked.
5. Dress code is proper attire on the premises..
6.. No Member or guest may coach or train other Members or guests
7. Members should not bring valuables, including money, onto the premises, or parking areas. Each Member understands and agrees that the BBBC is not liable to Member or guests for any personal property that is lost, damaged or stolen while on or around the premises, including but not limited to, any vehicle or its contents, or any property left in a locker.
8. Members and guests may not bring illegal drugs or alcoholic beverages onto the premises.
9.An active membership in good standing may be placed on an inactive status (frozen) up to 90 days wth a medical note.
10. BBBC may suspend or terminate Member's right to use the facilities and services if Member or Member's guests violate this Agreement or engage in other misconduct in or about the facility. Member shall not be entitled to any refund, credit or abatement if such a breach of the Agreement occurs.
11. Paid In Full Promos are not refundable after the first 3 days. Florida State Law allows 3 days for a complete refund. If the client has started training they shall not be entitled to any refund, credit or abatement if such a breach of the Agreement occurs.